Monday, February 7, 2011

Creative Project #7 for February......Valentine's Day is a week from today!!!

I have been on quite the roll lately with my blogging!! I am very proud of myself!
For Create! day 7 I am still in feeling the Valentine's spirit, and got such a great response to my heart jewelry that I thought I would make some more with a slightly different twist.
Floating Hearts Earrings:
The glass beads are dark pink with black swirls.  The hearts are made of fine silver wire and soldered.
Just in case a matching pendant was needed, and since I had so much fun with this pattern:
I was looking through my box of finished beads, trying to decide what I would make and found I had enough beads to do earrings and a pendant.
The top bead was so much fun to make.
I had all this space to doodle on with the stringers.
Now my head is bursting with heart designs and ideas for jewelry!
Just five more posts until I do a giveaway for my 100th post! I think that will fall on Saturday.  Here is how it will work.....first you will have to comment under the post, on Saturday, for your first chance at the giveaway........BUT...if you become a follower of my blog that will give you an extra ticket in the drawing.
I am still trying to decide what I will giveaway, but will decide soon!
Until tomorrow......happy creating!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can barely finish one project and you are finsihing one per day!!! Just gotta say it again, I LOVE your beads!
Maureen

BahamaDawn said...

thanks so much Maureen :)

Talin's Corner said...

Love those heart earrings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails