Monday, February 14, 2011

Creative Project #14 ~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!
I am halfway through my Creative Challenge for February and having a BALL! 
The project I am revealing today has actually taken a few days to complete, just because I always have a million different projects going on all in one day.
Making beads, sewing, quilting, sketching ideas, entertaining my furry children, creating jewelry, cooking, dog agility.....I could go on and on.....I get bored working on the same thing all day long.
I have a busy life, but LOVE every moment of it.  Through all the busyness we all need to do more of this everyday is........
This placemat has been sketched out for months and sitting next to my sewing machine.  I finally decided to make it on Friday.  After I got it made, the common quote *live ~ love ~ laugh* popped into my head and I set out to make the other two placemats.
*Love* was second.
*Live* was third.
Yes, I did it completely backwards from the saying!
I love how they are the same but different.  I love the  funky-scrappy style they have.
It is a simple quote, but one of my favorites.
So let's all set out this week to LIVE MORE, LOVE MORE & LAUGH MORE!
Have a fantastic week!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! you are really on a roll!!!
I LOVE em

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

These are great. I can see them hanging on a wall somewhere... Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails