Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creative Project #27 ~ a beady kind of day

Today was a day of catching up on some rest as well as melting some glass.  I go into another zone when I make glass beads.  It is like my own little zen.
Here are a few of the batch I made today....
I also designed a new necklace to go with this ceramic pendant that I got out of the kiln on Friday.....
and have started to make some of the components.
The day ended with several rewarding hours of agility training with our agility club and my wonderful potcake, Trixi.
It has been a fun and busy weekend.....I love it!

2 comments:

YorkAvenueStudio said...

Your glass beads are so beautiful and I love the color combination of blue black and white. Great patterns! Love these beads!
Kathy

somethingunique said...

Hi Kim those beads are beautiful & just a tease of what i can learn with the lampwork lessons i got for my bday i start this week.it's nice to hear that your took a rest (sort of)it sounds like your a very busy gal.Thanks for sharing your wonderful beads :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails