Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creative Project #26 ~ a busy, busy day!

All week you have been hearing me talk about "Da Market" that took place today.
It was an overwhelming success all around.
I sold my handmade goods, we sold tshirts and bags for our humane society, and Amy and I practically sold out of vegan food!
We were left with one vegan cheesecake and one slice of vegan mac and *cheese*.
Here are Amy and I in our tent.
Da Market is going to take place again the last Saturday of March and I think I will be signing up again for it!
Then after lunch our dog agility group trained for 3 hours with a trainer/judge, Daniel McDonald, from Florida.
Trixi is my current agility dog and she amazes me every lesson. She was a rescue that I planned to re-home.  She turned up outside the vets office and whenever a human would approach her she would let out a blood curdling scream.  Now she runs an agility course with confidence and it makes my heart smile :)
After agility I came home, ate dinner and left again to attend Junkanoo, which is a street festival/parade that is native to the Bahamas.
The costumes and the music amaze me every year.
I am exhausted, but is has been a fantastic day.  I should sleep well tonight!
Good night!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You've made a great difference in Trixi's life... thank you for that! What a good day at market, and the Junkaroo costumes are magnificent for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails