Sunday, January 23, 2011

getting somewhere......

Work continued today on the table and a few other things that I probably shouldn't have started.
Look at how dirty my fingers are.....i dove into the bag of clay!
Now the big kiln is on and I love the smell of that firing!
I guess you all want to see the sofa table.......
It matches one of the pillows I have made and also a few pieces of artwork I have done, but i think I am going to use this to display my jewelry on.  Which reminds me....I still need to show you some new jewelry pieces!  In an upcoming post for sure!
I am still painting away on the chair.....I think I made it way too complicated, but oh well, I have to push thru and finish it now.
I took a few minutes today to make some vegan brownies.....
They are so moist and chocolatey ~ you cannot tell they are vegan.
You can find the recipe here.  They whip up very quickly.  The hardest part is waiting for them to bake!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So colorful and lively! You sure are busy, with lots more to do. Look forward to seeing your jewelry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails