Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cooking and Creating

I have been pretty stressed and busy preparing for my upcoming art show next weekend, which means I have needed some comfort food, and boy did I ever find it!
Vegan Eggnog Cheesecake!!!!!  This was so amazing!!!
I found the recipe at the Fat Free Vegan website.  Go and check out this recipe and others on the site.  There are lots of amazing recipes!
This beauty sliced up better than any non-vegan cheesecake I have ever made in the past and you could not tell the difference.  I am now inspired to try out different vegan cheesecake flavors also!
One of my latest creations for the upcoming show was a bar stool that I painted for an auction that will be held at the show called, "Take a Seat for Conservation"
There will be almost 30 chairs and bar stools, painted by artists, up for auction.
I am looking forward to seeing all the chairs and stools all together.....what a pretty sight that will be!
The art show is a show called, "Art for the Parks".  It is put on by the Bahamas National Trust and is January 28th, 29th and 30th at the Abaco Beach Resort in Marsh Harbour.
If you are in the area I hope to see you at the show.  There will be so much more there than art......crafts for children to do, a mural painting area, chalk art contest, an awesome food court, the art booths and much more!

1 comment:

carol said...

Do well, my friend! You deserve it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails