Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a Great Week!

I love it when my week ends with receiving swap goodies in the mail!
I received my Mini Coin Swap from Terrie......
I was going to crop Trooper's nose out, but I thought it was cute!  He is head of quality control around here....the quilt passed :)  LOVE this little quilt!  Tiny "coins" of pretty printed fabrics make up the stacks of coins and the quilting on the border with varigated thread is incredible.
Below is the coin quilt mini that I sent to Terrie,  She received it so I can blog about it now.
"Scattered Paint Chips"
Then I got my first African Flower crochet block, from the African Flower Swap on Raverly......
....and with it was sent some recipe cards, a stitch marker and gorgeous purple ribbon.  I didn't think it was my month to receive the crochet blocks yet, so I was very surprised!
Can you tell how addicted to these swaps I have become?
I also sent off some quilts this week, and can only show you sneak peeks until my partners receive them.
This one above is for the Anything Goes Mini Swap on flickr.
And the one below is for the Black and White + One Color, Not Square Mini
I was also very excited this week when I was featured on Delphi Glass' facebook page because of this necklace.....
I submitted this necklace for a competition they are having called Ring of Fire, and they featured it on the page!! I was over the moon!  Please go and vote for me on their site :)  Just click on the "Ring of Fire" tab at the top right of their home page screen and it will take you to the voting page......I'd really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails