Monday, May 17, 2010

Bead Soup Party Sneak Peek

Hello!
Hope everyone had a super weekend.  Just a quick post to show a sneak peek of some jewelry components that I sent to my Bead Soup Party partner.
Bead Soup Party is an online party between jewelry artists.  After you sign up you are assigned a partner.  You send your partner a focal/pendant, a toggle and some beads; you are sent the same and you both make a piece of jewelry with your partners goodies.
I don't want to spoil the surprise for my partner, Janet, but she should be receiving this package by the end of the week at the latest, then I can reveal what I sent her.
The week of June 19th everyone will reveal what they have made with what they were sent.  You can check out the flickr group here to see that.
Lori over at the Pretty Things blog organizes the Bead Soup Party and is a great jewelry artist herself, so check out her blog while you are internet surfing.
I'll be back in a few days to reveal some more necklaces, and my next post will be my 50th post!!! Hard to believe!  So maybe on my next post there will be a little giveaway to thank you guys that read my blog.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Looks yummy!

Sonya M. Albury said...

your beads are lookin' great ;)

Unknown said...

Looks like something I wanna open! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails