Thursday, April 8, 2010

Etsy & Swirls!!!! I finally did it!

I finally did it!!!!
Several months ago I created an etsy account, with the intention of opening an etsy store, as another way to market and sell my work.  After opening the account I just kept putting off actually posting goodies to the store and making the store public.
Right now I only have 2 items there....for several reasons......
1. Every picture has to be re-sized and that for some reason is taking me FOREVER!!!
2. I have quite a bit of jewelry to post, which I need to sell, but I want to keep it all........not sure what to do about that problem.
So stay tuned and keep checking out my etsy store, and I WILL get new stuff in there.
Another accomplishment I made this week was making a swirl on a glass bead!!!
I was over the moon!   Just because I made a few doesn't mean I am a pro at them now either......gotta find that *perfect* part of the flame for every, single one and sometimes I mess that up.
It's pieces of jewelry like the above photo that I can't let go of.
I stamped "Keep Calm" on the front.  There is also a row of silver chain, czech beads, a blue glass bead of mine, a hanging fuchsia crystal and a silver toggle on the rest of the bracelet.
The inside of the bracelet says "and carry on".
That is one of my favorite sayings, ("keep calm and carry on") and I have to remind my self of this often...like when I am trying to put delicate swirls on glass beads!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails