Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Latest Quilt

I cannot believe it has been a week since my last post!!! Time goes by too quickly!
Last week I was busy finishing a quilt that was being donated to a fundraiser, as a raffle prize, for a young boy here in Marsh Harbour, Abaco, that has Hodgkins Lymphoma.
It was a double bed size quilt, made from a variety of fabrics to give it a scrappy look.  I love quilts made from many different fabrics.
Had a few blocks left over that I included into the backing.
Since the weekend I have been spending a lot of time on my torch making glass beads, and I also have another quilt in the works.
If the sun stays out later, I will take pictures and post them for you to see.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

That's beautiful!

BahamaDawn said...

thanks! i love making quilts from "scraps" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails