Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Beachy Owl

In the Bahamas we have owls and we have beaches, but I don't think it's natural for an owl to live at the beach.......not this owl......
His silver tag underneath says "My Heart is at the Sea".
So this little owl lives at the beach with his little pink beach birdy friends.
Amongst the coconut trees and tall grasses.
After he was created I had to decide what I could possibly do with this little quilty project.
I am sure most of you could guess........
A journal cover!!!!!
I am having so much fun with these.
I have other ideas for these quilted owls, other than journal covers and scarves, but the days just aren't long enough.
As soon as my ideas go from a sketch into a quilt....you will be the first to know!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Nothing better than a journal cover!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails