Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Did It!!!!

Ever since I have been working on these bangles I have been trying to add little raised designs to them.
I was not going to give up......so I asked a friend's advice and that didn't work out exactly, but it lead me to another idea, and I finally got the little doo-dads to stay soldered on!!!
I was over the moon!!!!
"Live Love Laugh"
There is a flower pendant and a coral colored crystal hanging from the side.
And each end has a little scroll design like you see in the above picture.
I wanted to wait 'til I had more inventory to show more jewelry, but I am so excited I got this to work that I couldn't wait.
It turned out to be a muggy day here, so the pictures aren't the best, but if you click on them for a larger version they will be clearer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails