Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sneak Peak at New Ideas


Yesterday was a busy day....painting, sewing, flameworking, beading.....scattered, but busy.  I had to find something to do while paint dried!  Eventually the puzzle pieces in the picture will become a piece of fun and funky artwork to hang in my booth for the Art for the Parks Show.
Are there other artists like me?......when you should be concentrating on a show there are other creative things calling your name, begging for you to work on them, when they have nothing to do with the upcoming show or order.
One of my new years resolutions was to learn how to knit.  I knew how to cast on, knit and pearl, so on Sunday my Mom showed me and a friend how to do the cable stitch.  It takes quite a bit of concentration, but I am pleased with my results.  Guess what?.....its going to be a scarf :)
I hope to post more snippets as they are created.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails