Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy {Heart} Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
Yesterday I took some time out from filling orders to make a heart pendant.  This pendant was one of the awesome lessons from the Aspire to Wire ecourse that I just completed.


This is made from strips of copper, held together with fine silver rivets.


I used one of my glass headpins to form the loop for the chain.  I thought the droplet shape fit perfectly inside the heart chamber.
Lots of fun to make, but then it was back to working on orders and packaging some up for Valentine's.


I am starting to enjoy packing my orders as much as making them!
Have a wonderful day filled with LOVE!



1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Sorry to sound redundant, but I TOTALLY LOVE this necklace! Are you making these for sale?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails