Monday, June 4, 2012

Meatless Monday Protein Salad

Happy Meatless Monday!
Today I want to do a quick post to share with you a recipe for a salad that is AWESOME & very filling!!!
I found this recipe on the Oh She Glows website when I first went vegan.
There are a lot of great recipes on this website.  I haven't tried one I was disappointed in.
To make this recipe easy cook the rice and lentils the day/night before, and make the salad dressing ahead of time, then it makes for a quick lunch.
I am sure it would also be great with your favorite canned beans also!


This is called a Protein Power Goddess Bowl.  I added banana peppers to mine, just because I like a little tangy, spice in my food.
I am actually in a cooking funk right now and really need my kitchen muse to show up soon!  I am basically cooking what I HAVE TO and that is it!
I have been creating lots of jewelry and quilty things that I need to post, but we have had really bad weather and I have not felt like taking pictures.
I am on a bracelet making kick and can't wait to show you some of them!
Hopefully I will get to that this week.
Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails