Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Just a quick post today to let you know what I have been up to. Spent most of the last week quilting quilts!
My Mom and I make quilts (she usually does the piecing and I do the quilting) to donate to different local fundraisers.
This one is the last one that I quilted.  This quilt will be auctioned in Cherokee this weekend for a local gentleman's medical expenses.
I haven't been very good at taking pictures of the quilts before they leave and have to get better at that.
Yesterday the weather here was rainy and dreary so I had to fold the quilt over a rocking chair in my studio and take a picture of it.  Maybe later today I will get a better picture.....outside where it is sunny and warm for a change.  My thermometer is reading 82 F right now and hasn't seen that temperature in a few weeks!
Bye for now....back to quilting :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails